Snow days can be BRUTAL for small businesses. Since I know we’ve all got cabin fever and are ready to get out, please keep some of these places in mind.
Today’s NC is all about featuring the best that local has to offer here in the Triangle. I work hard only promote the local spots that I honestly love. It’s a one woman operation over here though and my list of things I want to write about is LONG! Just goes to show how many great spots we have to choose from. While I’m working to review and write about every place that has tickled my #GoLocal fancy, I want to share this growing list of my Favorite #GoLocal Things with you.
- Totopos, Cary – Mexico City Style Cuisine (Facebook, Website)
- My Way Tavern, Holly Springs – Fresh Bar Food with Style (Facebook, Website)
- Sweet Cheeks Bakery, Apex – The Best Baked Goods in Town (Facebook, Website)
- Gravy, Raleigh – Italian Fare (Facebook, Website)
- Chef’s Palette, Cary – American/Southern and Very Fresh (Facebook, Website)
- The Purple Polka Dot, Cary – Decor and Clothing Boutique (Facebook)
- Apex Outfitters and Board Company, Apex – Outdoor and Skate Gear (Facebook, Website)
- Midtown Olive Oil, Raleigh – Specialty Foods (Website, Facebook)
- The Butcher’s Market, Cary and Raleigh – Specialty Foods and Meats (Facebook, Website)
- Science Safari, Cary – Science Related Toy Shop (Facebook, Website)